#0382 NO HOLIDAYS THAT MY FAMILY HAD IN 10/2019,2020,2021,2022 2023,NOW for Life , BECAUSE OF KLAMTH FALLS,OREGON AND THE STATE OF THE UNION NOW , BECAUSE OF SOME PETTY PEOPLE OUR WHOLE LIVES FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

Saturday, March 2, 2024

March 2,2024 These will be mailed out next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

NAOMI LYNN Simon <osirioas0043@gmail.com>10:56 AM (1 hour ago)to Booking.comthis is why i cancelled for easter sunday is because of prior stays there which i acuried skin infection and scabbies at your motel as well legacy emergency room told me this when i was seen there for skin rash.) stayed t the motel 6 in east port plaza area in portland oregon and also at downtown value inn motel by south waterfront the end of jan 2026 and feb 2026 and i aquired a skin infection and also scabbies in there hotel rooms and i asked for a full refund from the hotels and booking .com and was refused anyways my whole back was in huge red bumps that iched and also my stomach, legs, arms, neck basiclly my whole body. i seen the doctor about 4 to 6 times for this and also the er at legacy in pearl district and was prescribed medication to clear this mess up and still today i still itch some and now have scars from this mess and they will stay with me for life im requesting from this claim now $250,000. for my compensation for the hotels negeligance and keeping it clean the proper way. thanks naomi lynn simon. ( you can refund me this money to my card on file my mastercard thanks asap. ( policy # 26029u2ml and also claim number as well to generali global assistance insurance for booking.com) Also I seen Central City concern rv mobile doctor and they gave me meds and I also seen old town clinic on Burnside Portland Oregon for these conditions and also I want all my money back that I paid for the nasty motel rooms that I got sick from I stayed tons of nights I pd by my mastercard and cash and I have all the receipts. Now I also used a $16.00 voucher and never stayed there for Easter Sunday and I did cancel in a timely matter. I want a full refund for all nights stayed and I will also forward this to the better business bureaus . Thanks Naomi Lynn Simon

NAOMI LYNN Simon <osirioas0043@gmail.com> 10:56 AM (1 hour ago) to Booking.com this is why i cancelled for easter sunday is because of...