#0382 NO HOLIDAYS THAT MY FAMILY HAD IN 10/2019,2020,2021,2022 2023,NOW for Life , BECAUSE OF KLAMTH FALLS,OREGON AND THE STATE OF THE UNION NOW , BECAUSE OF SOME PETTY PEOPLE OUR WHOLE LIVES FOR NO REASON AT ALL!
Monday, December 30, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is for my daughter Ashley laerene Simon ( fake larson ) , sitting here thinking about your choices and actions and your involvement in what happened to me your. Real mom and baby brother on Oct 2019 state to state ,now you have to live with the consequences about not having a real family ever, I disown you as any daughter of mine ,in fact I should of just had a abortion when I was pregnant with you . You have not been any daughter that I ever wanted in my life, in fact you have lied about me and your brothers and sisters and caused us nothing but heartache and what you did by taking Devon when he was a minor I will never forgive you ever.
This is for my daughter Ashley laerene Simon ( fake larson ) , sitting here thinking about your choices and actions and your involvement in ...
-
September 17,2025#Burning sage, or "smudging," is an ancient spiritual practice rooted in Indigenous cultures, espec...
-
September 9,2025# Ancient Egyptian concepts of rebirth were not a literal wheel of time, but rather a cyclical understanding ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.